Installation and maintenance
• Prepare a clean, dry, firm, crack free and level support.
• Apply a cement adhesive evenly and position the tiles by hand without hammering and without moistening the tiles while leaving a joint of 2mm.
• In case of cement stain on the tile wipe with a humid cloth.
• Let the cement dry for 7 days before applying two crossed layers of pure SIKAGUARD sealer using a paint roller. Wait for almost an hour between the two layers application. The day after you can proceed with grouting.
• Fill the joints using neutral colored cement grout then wipe a damp cloth over the tiles to even out the surface.
• Don’t grout more than 3 square meters at once to avoid grout to dry out.
• Do not sand SUDDART cement tiles.
• Do not use acids on SUDDART tiles.